269 Shouts - 1,028,488 Scrobbles
Airiel began as a solo project by Jeremy Wrenn in Bloomington, Indiana, in 1997. For a few years, Airiel was a duo: Wrenn on guitar, Sean Delaney on bass and a drum machine. Wrenn then relocated to Chicago and brought in Cory Osborne (bass) and John Rungger (drums), followed by Chris De Brizzio (guitar). Through Clairecords (Sacramento), Airiel released a series of four-song EPs titled Winks & Kisses.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Your Room - (9:24) - 3,851 plays
- Thinktank - (4:20) - 2,091 plays
- Firefly - (6:24) - 1,819 plays
- Sharron Apple - (6:16) - 1,707 plays
- Funerals - (5:29) - 1,284 plays
- Introduction - (3:28) - 1,086 plays
- Thrown Idols - (3:32) - 1,029 plays
- Stay - (6:16) - 1,061 plays
- You Kids Should Know Better - (7:58) - 938 plays
- Mermaid In a Manhole - (4:36) - 915 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online