169 Shouts - 651,537 Scrobbles
The Airbase story begins in 1994 when he got his hands on the software Scream Tracker pitched to him by a Finnish cousin. A few years later, Airbase switched to better software that came highly recommended from others called Fast Tracker. The following years were kept busy with hard work which rendered numerous tracks, but also a lot of knowledge and understanding in how to produce, arrange and write melodies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Escape - (7:32) - 3,227 plays
- Ocean Realm - (6:14) - 595 plays
- Denial - (7:07) - 627 plays
- Genie - (11:39) - 339 plays
- Modus Operandi - Original Mix - (7:53) - 428 plays
- Genie (Original Mix) - (8:50) - 469 plays
- Escape (Original Mix) - (8:40) - 368 plays
- Medusa - (5:08) - 234 plays
- Modus Operandi - Andrew Rayel Intro Radio Edit - (3:52) - 329 plays
- Escape - Original Mix - (8:26) - 273 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online