168 Shouts - 630,208 Scrobbles
The Airbase story begins in 1994 when he got his hands on the software Scream Tracker pitched to him by a Finnish cousin. A few years later, Airbase switched to better software that came highly recommended from others called Fast Tracker. The following years were kept busy with hard work which rendered numerous tracks, but also a lot of knowledge and understanding in how to produce, arrange and write melodies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Escape - (7:32) - 3,677 plays
- Ocean Realm - (6:14) - 801 plays
- Modus Operandi - Andrew Rayel Intro Radio Edit - (3:52) - 445 plays
- Denial - (7:07) - 569 plays
- Escape - Original Mix - (8:26) - 376 plays
- Genie - (11:39) - 381 plays
- Escape - Daniel van Sand Radio Edit - (3:53) - 384 plays
- Genie (Original Mix) - (8:50) - 447 plays
- Modus Operandi - Original Mix - (7:53) - 508 plays
- Medusa - (5:08) - 304 plays