168 Shouts - 630,531 Scrobbles
The Airbase story begins in 1994 when he got his hands on the software Scream Tracker pitched to him by a Finnish cousin. A few years later, Airbase switched to better software that came highly recommended from others called Fast Tracker. The following years were kept busy with hard work which rendered numerous tracks, but also a lot of knowledge and understanding in how to produce, arrange and write melodies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Escape - (7:32) - 4,289 plays
- Ocean Realm - (6:14) - 767 plays
- Denial - (7:07) - 575 plays
- Escape - Original Mix - (8:26) - 397 plays
- Modus Operandi - Andrew Rayel Intro Radio Edit - (3:52) - 389 plays
- Genie - (11:39) - 435 plays
- Modus Operandi - Original Mix - (7:53) - 620 plays
- Escape [ASOT 643] - Daniel van Sand Remix - (3:37) - 537 plays
- Genie (Original Mix) - (8:50) - 405 plays
- Modus Operandi - (4:50) - 612 plays