168 Shouts - 646,093 Scrobbles
The Airbase story begins in 1994 when he got his hands on the software Scream Tracker pitched to him by a Finnish cousin. A few years later, Airbase switched to better software that came highly recommended from others called Fast Tracker. The following years were kept busy with hard work which rendered numerous tracks, but also a lot of knowledge and understanding in how to produce, arrange and write melodies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Escape - (7:32) - 3,272 plays
- Ocean Realm - (6:14) - 619 plays
- Denial - (7:07) - 653 plays
- Escape - Daniel van Sand Radio Edit - (3:53) - 368 plays
- Genie - (11:39) - 329 plays
- Modus Operandi - Original Mix - (7:53) - 443 plays
- Genie (Original Mix) - (8:50) - 484 plays
- Escape (Original Mix) - (8:40) - 363 plays
- Modus Operandi - Andrew Rayel Intro Radio Edit - (3:52) - 341 plays
- Medusa - (5:08) - 236 plays