168 Shouts - 641,547 Scrobbles
The Airbase story begins in 1994 when he got his hands on the software Scream Tracker pitched to him by a Finnish cousin. A few years later, Airbase switched to better software that came highly recommended from others called Fast Tracker. The following years were kept busy with hard work which rendered numerous tracks, but also a lot of knowledge and understanding in how to produce, arrange and write melodies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Escape - (7:32) - 3,413 plays
- Ocean Realm - (6:14) - 658 plays
- Escape - Daniel van Sand Radio Edit - (3:53) - 463 plays
- Denial - (7:07) - 640 plays
- Genie - (11:39) - 332 plays
- Modus Operandi - Andrew Rayel Intro Radio Edit - (3:52) - 340 plays
- Modus Operandi - Original Mix - (7:53) - 428 plays
- Genie (Original Mix) - (8:50) - 434 plays
- Escape (Original Mix) - (8:40) - 361 plays
- Medusa - (5:08) - 253 plays