168 Shouts - 615,572 Scrobbles
The Airbase story begins in 1994 when he got his hands on the software Scream Tracker pitched to him by a Finnish cousin. A few years later, Airbase switched to better software that came highly recommended from others called Fast Tracker. The following years were kept busy with hard work which rendered numerous tracks, but also a lot of knowledge and understanding in how to produce, arrange and write melodies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Escape - (7:32) - 4,361 plays
- Escape [ASOT 643] - Daniel van Sand Remix - (3:37) - 1,222 plays
- Modus Operandi - Radio Edit - (3:27) - 685 plays
- Modus Operandi - Original Mix - (7:53) - 862 plays
- Ocean Realm - (6:14) - 647 plays
- Escape - Original Mix - (8:26) - 474 plays
- Denial - (7:07) - 528 plays
- Modus Operandi - (4:50) - 728 plays
- Modus Operandi [Mix Cut] - Andrew Rayel Intro Mix - (4:27) - 457 plays
- Genie - (11:39) - 500 plays