Aidan John Moffat
24 Shouts - 168,070 Scrobbles
Aidan John Moffat (born 10 April 1973 in Falkirk, Scotland) is a Scottish vocalist and musician, best known for his work with Malcolm Middleton in the post-folk band, Arab Strap. He also composes a sex and love advice column, "I'm No Expert; with Aidan Moffat" for online magazine The Quietus Moffat was born and raised in Falkirk, Scotland. The first album he bought was Elvis Sings For Kids by Elvis Presley. Whilst at Falkirk High School, he listened to such bands as The Pixies, Dinosaur Jr. and Slint His first ever gig was at age 16, and was David Byrne at the Glasgow Barrowlands in 1989.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cunts - (1:01) - 202 plays
- Nothing In Common - (0:53) - 194 plays
- The Boy That You Love - (1:52) - 198 plays
- All The Love You Need - (0:52) - 133 plays
- Atmos - (0:49) - 153 plays
- Good Morning - (1:50) - 161 plays
- Fuck It - (1:05) - 122 plays
- International Valentine - (1:23) - 138 plays
- Super Sexxxy Real Live! - (1:13) - 116 plays
- Party At Your Boyfriends - (1:00) - 118 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods