Aidan John Moffat
24 Shouts - 165,484 Scrobbles
Aidan John Moffat (born 10 April 1973 in Falkirk, Scotland) is a Scottish vocalist and musician, best known for his work with Malcolm Middleton in the post-folk band, Arab Strap. He also composes a sex and love advice column, "I'm No Expert; with Aidan Moffat" for online magazine The Quietus Moffat was born and raised in Falkirk, Scotland. The first album he bought was Elvis Sings For Kids by Elvis Presley. Whilst at Falkirk High School, he listened to such bands as The Pixies, Dinosaur Jr. and Slint His first ever gig was at age 16, and was David Byrne at the Glasgow Barrowlands in 1989.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cunts - (1:01) - 319 plays
- The Boy That You Love - (1:52) - 290 plays
- Nothing In Common - (0:53) - 241 plays
- All The Love You Need - (0:52) - 187 plays
- Atmos - (0:49) - 178 plays
- Fuck It - (1:05) - 157 plays
- Good Morning - (1:50) - 174 plays
- International Valentine - (1:23) - 164 plays
- Party At Your Boyfriends - (1:00) - 150 plays
- A Very Short Song - (1:00) - 133 plays