306 Shouts - 1,111,376 Scrobbles
Ahmet Kaya (1957-2000) was a Turkish poet, singer, musician, and songwriter. Kaya was born in Malatya on 28th October to a Kurdish father and a Turkish mother. When he was six his father, discovering Ahmet’s interest in music, brought a large bağlama for him as a birthday present When he was nine he performed at a Labour Day’s evening entertainment organised by the workers in the factory where his father worked… While at school Kaya had a part-time job at a cassette and record shop that belonged to a family acquaintance. This allowed him to get to know various kinds of music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kum Gibi - (4:30) - 2,624 plays
- Söyle - (4:08) - 1,440 plays
- Hani Benim Gençliğim - (4:16) - 2,093 plays
- Nereden Bileceksiniz - (6:00) - 1,337 plays
- Giderim - (4:41) - 1,497 plays
- Mahur - (5:17) - 1,348 plays
- Arka Mahalle - (4:21) - 1,192 plays
- Ağladıkça - (4:46) - 1,155 plays
- Şafak Türküsü - (9:01) - 1,105 plays
- Beni Vur - (5:29) - 918 plays