26 Shouts - 120,430 Scrobbles
Ahmet Aslan is a Kurdish-Zazaki musician, the cousin of Mikail Aslan. Aslan was born in Eastern Turkey, in the province of Dersim. In his youth he was interested in painting, but also learnt to play the tembur (a Kurdish three-stringed long-necked lute). After studying in Istanbul, he moved to Germany. Once there, he began intensively to play the acoustic guitar. Some time later he decided to start a solo career as a Kurdish Folk musician with pop and jazz influences. His band uses acoustic guitars and bass guitar as well as traditional string and percussion nstruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tanımadığım Ten - (4:02) - 318 plays
- Susarak Özlüyorum - (4:33) - 357 plays
- Minnet EyLemem - (6:33) - 225 plays
- Meso - (4:41) - 195 plays
- Pervane - (6:07) - 280 plays
- Canım Kurban Olsun - (3:43) - 144 plays
- Qirayis - (5:04) - 125 plays
- Gulbang - (5:39) - 111 plays
- Tanimadigim Ten - (4:03) - 145 plays
- Cirtike - (3:15) - 99 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online