26 Shouts - 117,090 Scrobbles
Ahmet Aslan is a Kurdish-Zazaki musician, the cousin of Mikail Aslan. Aslan was born in Eastern Turkey, in the province of Dersim. In his youth he was interested in painting, but also learnt to play the tembur (a Kurdish three-stringed long-necked lute). After studying in Istanbul, he moved to Germany. Once there, he began intensively to play the acoustic guitar. Some time later he decided to start a solo career as a Kurdish Folk musician with pop and jazz influences. His band uses acoustic guitars and bass guitar as well as traditional string and percussion nstruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tanımadığım Ten - (4:02) - 461 plays
- Minnet EyLemem - (6:33) - 261 plays
- Susarak Özlüyorum - (4:33) - 371 plays
- Meso - (4:41) - 251 plays
- Pervane - (6:07) - 189 plays
- Cirtike - (3:15) - 185 plays
- Qirayis - (5:04) - 205 plays
- Gulbang - (5:39) - 160 plays
- Tanimadigim Ten - (4:03) - 134 plays
- Dağlı Bir Kabiledir Aşk - (5:22) - 114 plays