851 Shouts - 1,275,839 Scrobbles
There are at least six artists named Ahab: 1) is a German funeral doom metal band, formed by members of Midnattsol and Endzeit. The classic novel "Moby Dick" by Herman Melville served as a source of inspiration for their music. They released an EP named The Oath in 2005 and a full-length album named The Call of the Wretched Sea in 2006. On the artwork of the album, the style of the music is described as nautik funeral doom. Second full length The Divinity of Oceans was released in 2009.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Old Thunder - (9:52) - 6,116 plays
- Below the Sun - (11:42) - 5,901 plays
- The Pacific - (10:05) - 4,807 plays
- The Hunt - (11:10) - 4,890 plays
- Further South - (8:47) - 4,191 plays
- The Sermon - (12:33) - 3,314 plays
- Ahab's Oath - (10:08) - 3,259 plays
- Aeons Elapse - (12:44) - 3,070 plays
- The Divinity of Oceans - (11:02) - 2,669 plays
- The Giant - (4:58) - 2,479 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online