856 Shouts - 1,309,667 Scrobbles
There are at least six artists named Ahab: 1) is a German funeral doom metal band, formed by members of Midnattsol and Endzeit. The classic novel "Moby Dick" by Herman Melville served as a source of inspiration for their music. They released an EP named The Oath in 2005 and a full-length album named The Call of the Wretched Sea in 2006. On the artwork of the album, the style of the music is described as nautik funeral doom. Second full length The Divinity of Oceans was released in 2009.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Old Thunder - (9:52) - 5,492 plays
- Below the Sun - (11:42) - 4,968 plays
- The Hunt - (11:10) - 4,290 plays
- The Pacific - (10:05) - 3,775 plays
- The Sermon - (12:33) - 3,121 plays
- Further South - (8:47) - 3,791 plays
- Ahab's Oath - (10:08) - 2,981 plays
- Aeons Elapse - (12:44) - 2,786 plays
- The Divinity of Oceans - (11:02) - 2,497 plays
- O Father Sea - (7:07) - 2,325 plays