854 Shouts - 1,286,859 Scrobbles
There are at least six artists named Ahab: 1) is a German funeral doom metal band, formed by members of Midnattsol and Endzeit. The classic novel "Moby Dick" by Herman Melville served as a source of inspiration for their music. They released an EP named The Oath in 2005 and a full-length album named The Call of the Wretched Sea in 2006. On the artwork of the album, the style of the music is described as nautik funeral doom. Second full length The Divinity of Oceans was released in 2009.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Old Thunder - (9:52) - 5,825 plays
- Below the Sun - (11:42) - 5,211 plays
- The Hunt - (11:10) - 4,362 plays
- The Pacific - (10:05) - 3,941 plays
- Further South - (8:47) - 3,915 plays
- The Sermon - (12:33) - 3,220 plays
- Ahab's Oath - (10:08) - 3,056 plays
- Aeons Elapse - (12:44) - 2,883 plays
- The Divinity of Oceans - (11:02) - 2,640 plays
- O Father Sea - (7:07) - 2,415 plays