848 Shouts - 1,243,441 Scrobbles
There are at least six artists named Ahab: 1) is a German funeral doom metal band, formed by members of Midnattsol and Endzeit. The classic novel "Moby Dick" by Herman Melville served as a source of inspiration for their music. They released an EP named The Oath in 2005 and a full-length album named The Call of the Wretched Sea in 2006. On the artwork of the album, the style of the music is described as nautik funeral doom. Second full length The Divinity of Oceans was released in 2009.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Below the Sun - (11:42) - 6,012 plays
- Old Thunder - (9:52) - 5,306 plays
- The Pacific - (10:05) - 4,719 plays
- The Hunt - (11:10) - 4,918 plays
- Further South - (8:47) - 3,828 plays
- The Sermon - (12:33) - 3,300 plays
- Ahab's Oath - (10:08) - 3,318 plays
- Aeons Elapse - (12:44) - 3,042 plays
- The Divinity of Oceans - (11:02) - 2,508 plays
- The Giant - (4:58) - 2,497 plays