Agnelli & Nelson
32 Shouts - 459,597 Scrobbles
Agnelli & Nelson, the collective name of Northern Irish pair Chris Agnelli and Robbie Nelson (who also produce under the names Afterburn, Cortez, Green Atlas, A&N Project, and Quincey & Sonance), writers and producers of dance music, are notable for helping to define the genre of Trance music since 1997. Since 1997, Chris Agnelli and Robbie Nelson have been writing and producing dance music, of which their hits El Nino and Everyday have become classics of their genre. They have to date produced five top 30 hits in the United Kingdom, and countless remixes, from Armin van Buuren to U2.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Everyday - (6:57) - 680 plays
- El Nino - (7:28) - 620 plays
- Hudson Street - (10:39) - 258 plays
- Embrace - (9:15) - 134 plays
- Holding On To Nothing (ambient mix) - (5:16) - 162 plays
- New Light - Protoculture Remix - (6:02) - 111 plays
- Holding on to Nothing - (6:13) - 139 plays
- Sleeping In Airports - Original Mix - (8:58) - 98 plays
- Singing For The Future - (4:15) - 57 plays
- Vegas - (8:11) - 63 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online