12,648 Shouts - 15,961,839 Scrobbles
For nineteen years the Pacific Northwest group Agalloch has defined what it means to combine influences from a variety of musical genres into one brooding, colossal, and cinematic sound that provides the soundtrack to existential themes concerning man, nature, loss, and death. The band formed in 1995 in Portland, Oregon, United States. After two demo releases in the late 90s the band released three full-length albums: “Pale Folklore” (1999), “The Mantle” (2002), and “Ashes Against the Grain” (2006).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling Snow - (9:36) - 47,341 plays
- Limbs - (9:49) - 40,507 plays
- In the Shadow of Our Pale Companion - (12:11) - 38,380 plays
- Not Unlike the Waves - (9:14) - 37,916 plays
- Fire Above, Ice Below - (10:26) - 33,697 plays
- Odal - (6:15) - 29,242 plays
- This White Mountain on Which You Will Die - (1:38) - 28,303 plays
- I Am the Wooden Doors - (5:36) - 29,426 plays
- The Lodge - (4:38) - 27,036 plays
- You Were But a Ghost in My Arms - (9:12) - 27,586 plays