12,728 Shouts - 16,192,299 Scrobbles
For nineteen years the Pacific Northwest group Agalloch has defined what it means to combine influences from a variety of musical genres into one brooding, colossal, and cinematic sound that provides the soundtrack to existential themes concerning man, nature, loss, and death. The band formed in 1995 in Portland, Oregon, United States. After two demo releases in the late 90s the band released three full-length albums: “Pale Folklore” (1999), “The Mantle” (2002), and “Ashes Against the Grain” (2006).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling Snow - (9:36) - 47,616 plays
- Limbs - (9:49) - 40,641 plays
- In the Shadow of Our Pale Companion - (12:11) - 39,309 plays
- Not Unlike the Waves - (9:14) - 38,040 plays
- Fire Above, Ice Below - (10:26) - 33,667 plays
- Odal - (6:15) - 29,803 plays
- I Am the Wooden Doors - (5:36) - 29,955 plays
- This White Mountain on Which You Will Die - (1:38) - 28,460 plays
- The Lodge - (4:38) - 27,416 plays
- You Were But a Ghost in My Arms - (9:12) - 28,178 plays