12,977 Shouts - 17,061,197 Scrobbles
For nineteen years the Pacific Northwest group Agalloch has defined what it means to combine influences from a variety of musical genres into one brooding, colossal, and cinematic sound that provides the soundtrack to existential themes concerning man, nature, loss, and death. The band formed in 1995 in Portland, Oregon, United States. After two demo releases in the late 90s the band released three full-length albums: “Pale Folklore” (1999), “The Mantle” (2002), and “Ashes Against the Grain” (2006).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Limbs - (9:49) - 36,713 plays
- The Astral Dialogue - (5:12) - 43,620 plays
- Falling Snow - (9:36) - 42,254 plays
- (Serpens Caput) - (3:07) - 39,295 plays
- Celestial Effigy - (7:00) - 42,393 plays
- Dark Matter Gods - (8:37) - 41,621 plays
- In the Shadow of Our Pale Companion - (12:11) - 37,667 plays
- Birth and Death of the Pillars of Creation - (10:29) - 36,346 plays
- Not Unlike the Waves - (9:14) - 33,892 plays
- Vales Beyond Dimension - (6:49) - 32,630 plays