17 Shouts - 321,681 Scrobbles
Africando is a musical project formed in 1990 to unite New York-based salsa musicians with Senegalese vocalists. Subsequently, under the name Africando All Stars, musicians from other African countries were included. Salsa has been a hugely popular style in Central and West Africa since the 1940s-1950s, and the goal of Africando was to merge salsa rhythms from both sides of the Atlantic, mainly based on the African salsa tradition.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Doundari - (1:30) - 507 plays
- Yay Boy - (4:05) - 680 plays
- Aïcha - (5:09) - 407 plays
- Betece - (5:52) - 400 plays
- Ntoman - (5:04) - 205 plays
- Yaye Boy - (7:03) - 286 plays
- Mandali - (5:07) - 216 plays
- Trovador - (4:13) - 108 plays
- Ayo Nene - (5:03) - 130 plays
- Deni Sabali - (1:30) - 87 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online