African Head Charge
44 Shouts - 475,661 Scrobbles
Arguably the most popular act to emerge from Adrian Sherwood's highly respected On-U Sound Records, African Head Charge created a series of critically acclaimed albums dedicated to further experiments in their label boss, mentor, and producer’s patented style of psychedelic dub. African Head Charge was founded in 1980 by percussionist Bonjo I (full name: Bonjo Iyanbinghi Noah), who surrounded himself with an ever-shifting cast of supporting characters (including colorfully named henchmen like Prisoner...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In a Trap - (4:13) - 700 plays
- Hole in the Roof - (2:08) - 290 plays
- Dervish Chant - (7:46) - 334 plays
- Dinosaur's Lament - (4:50) - 254 plays
- Stebeni's Theme - (3:32) - 300 plays
- Heading to Glory - (4:33) - 263 plays
- Orderliness, Godliness, Discipline and Dignity - (3:20) - 221 plays
- Conspiring - (1:58) - 200 plays
- Off the Beaten Track - (2:55) - 244 plays
- Pursuit - (3:54) - 257 plays