African Head Charge
44 Shouts - 473,909 Scrobbles
Arguably the most popular act to emerge from Adrian Sherwood's highly respected On-U Sound Records, African Head Charge created a series of critically acclaimed albums dedicated to further experiments in their label boss, mentor, and producer’s patented style of psychedelic dub. African Head Charge was founded in 1980 by percussionist Bonjo I (full name: Bonjo Iyanbinghi Noah), who surrounded himself with an ever-shifting cast of supporting characters (including colorfully named henchmen like Prisoner...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In a Trap - (4:13) - 511 plays
- Hole in the Roof - (2:08) - 296 plays
- Dervish Chant - (7:46) - 333 plays
- Dinosaur's Lament - (4:50) - 247 plays
- Orderliness, Godliness, Discipline and Dignity - (3:20) - 238 plays
- Stebeni's Theme - (3:32) - 295 plays
- Hold Some More - (3:51) - 232 plays
- Heading to Glory - (4:33) - 237 plays
- Off the Beaten Track - (2:55) - 233 plays
- Elastic Dance - (4:00) - 213 plays