African Head Charge
43 Shouts - 450,025 Scrobbles
Arguably the most popular act to emerge from Adrian Sherwood's highly respected On-U Sound Records, African Head Charge created a series of critically acclaimed albums dedicated to further experiments in their label boss, mentor, and producer’s patented style of psychedelic dub. African Head Charge was founded in 1980 by percussionist Bonjo I (full name: Bonjo Iyanbinghi Noah), who surrounded himself with an ever-shifting cast of supporting characters (including colorfully named henchmen like Prisoner...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dinosaur's Lament - (4:50) - 423 plays
- Dervish Chant - (7:46) - 463 plays
- Heading to Glory - (4:33) - 340 plays
- Off the Beaten Track - (2:55) - 311 plays
- Orderliness, Godliness, Discipline and Dignity - (3:20) - 293 plays
- Hole in the Roof - (2:08) - 301 plays
- Hold Some More - (3:51) - 298 plays
- Pursuit - (3:54) - 278 plays
- Crocodile Hand Luggage - (5:22) - 278 plays
- Hymn - (5:42) - 257 plays