African Head Charge
42 Shouts - 429,957 Scrobbles
Arguably the most popular act to emerge from Adrian Sherwood's highly respected On-U Sound Records, African Head Charge created a series of critically acclaimed albums dedicated to further experiments in their label boss, mentor, and producer’s patented style of psychedelic dub. African Head Charge was founded in 1980 by percussionist Bonjo I (full name: Bonjo Iyanbinghi Noah), who surrounded himself with an ever-shifting cast of supporting characters (including colorfully named henchmen like Prisoner...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dervish Chant - (7:46) - 534 plays
- Heading to Glory - (4:33) - 514 plays
- Crocodile Hand Luggage - (5:22) - 422 plays
- Orderliness, Godliness, Discipline and Dignity - (3:20) - 389 plays
- Dinosaur's Lament - (4:50) - 392 plays
- Hold Some More - (3:51) - 371 plays
- Hymn - (5:42) - 352 plays
- Hole in the Roof - (2:08) - 322 plays
- Off the Beaten Track - (2:55) - 307 plays
- Pursuit - (3:54) - 334 plays