African Head Charge
42 Shouts - 443,218 Scrobbles
Arguably the most popular act to emerge from Adrian Sherwood's highly respected On-U Sound Records, African Head Charge created a series of critically acclaimed albums dedicated to further experiments in their label boss, mentor, and producer’s patented style of psychedelic dub. African Head Charge was founded in 1980 by percussionist Bonjo I (full name: Bonjo Iyanbinghi Noah), who surrounded himself with an ever-shifting cast of supporting characters (including colorfully named henchmen like Prisoner...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dervish Chant - (7:46) - 559 plays
- Dinosaur's Lament - (4:50) - 436 plays
- Heading to Glory - (4:33) - 451 plays
- Orderliness, Godliness, Discipline and Dignity - (3:20) - 357 plays
- Hold Some More - (3:51) - 368 plays
- Hymn - (5:42) - 324 plays
- Off the Beaten Track - (2:55) - 313 plays
- Hole in the Roof - (2:08) - 317 plays
- Pursuit - (3:54) - 323 plays
- Gospel Train - (3:03) - 244 plays