African Head Charge
42 Shouts - 408,706 Scrobbles
Arguably the most popular act to emerge from Adrian Sherwood's highly respected On-U Sound Records, African Head Charge created a series of critically acclaimed albums dedicated to further experiments in their label boss, mentor, and producer’s patented style of psychedelic dub. African Head Charge was founded in 1980 by percussionist Bonjo I (full name: Bonjo Iyanbinghi Noah), who surrounded himself with an ever-shifting cast of supporting characters (including colorfully named henchmen like Prisoner...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dinosaur's Lament - (4:50) - 509 plays
- Dervish Chant - (7:46) - 635 plays
- Heading to Glory - (4:33) - 623 plays
- Hold Some More - (3:51) - 430 plays
- Off the Beaten Track - (2:55) - 378 plays
- Pursuit - (3:54) - 437 plays
- Orderliness, Godliness, Discipline and Dignity - (3:20) - 427 plays
- Hymn - (5:42) - 415 plays
- Cattle Herders Chant - (4:18) - 361 plays
- Hole in the Roof - (2:08) - 354 plays