African Head Charge
43 Shouts - 453,291 Scrobbles
Arguably the most popular act to emerge from Adrian Sherwood's highly respected On-U Sound Records, African Head Charge created a series of critically acclaimed albums dedicated to further experiments in their label boss, mentor, and producer’s patented style of psychedelic dub. African Head Charge was founded in 1980 by percussionist Bonjo I (full name: Bonjo Iyanbinghi Noah), who surrounded himself with an ever-shifting cast of supporting characters (including colorfully named henchmen like Prisoner...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dervish Chant - (7:46) - 480 plays
- Dinosaur's Lament - (4:50) - 369 plays
- Orderliness, Godliness, Discipline and Dignity - (3:20) - 362 plays
- Hold Some More - (3:51) - 325 plays
- Off the Beaten Track - (2:55) - 304 plays
- Hole in the Roof - (2:08) - 287 plays
- Hymn - (5:42) - 282 plays
- Cattle Herders Chant - (4:18) - 262 plays
- Heading to Glory - (4:33) - 275 plays
- Free Chant (Churchical Chant of the Iyabinghi) - (3:34) - 253 plays