African Head Charge
43 Shouts - 462,800 Scrobbles
Arguably the most popular act to emerge from Adrian Sherwood's highly respected On-U Sound Records, African Head Charge created a series of critically acclaimed albums dedicated to further experiments in their label boss, mentor, and producer’s patented style of psychedelic dub. African Head Charge was founded in 1980 by percussionist Bonjo I (full name: Bonjo Iyanbinghi Noah), who surrounded himself with an ever-shifting cast of supporting characters (including colorfully named henchmen like Prisoner...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dervish Chant - (7:46) - 418 plays
- Dinosaur's Lament - (4:50) - 310 plays
- Hole in the Roof - (2:08) - 275 plays
- Orderliness, Godliness, Discipline and Dignity - (3:20) - 322 plays
- Hold Some More - (3:51) - 260 plays
- Cattle Herders Chant - (4:18) - 237 plays
- Off the Beaten Track - (2:55) - 255 plays
- My God - (4:13) - 202 plays
- Hymn - (5:42) - 242 plays
- Heading to Glory - (4:33) - 214 plays