23 Shouts - 91,608 Scrobbles
Simone Vallecorsa aka Aeph was introduced to Bass music when he was a teenager back in his hometown. At the age of 16, inspired by different music genres, Simone was compelled to make his own music. Now Aeph lives and works out of London and has released on a number of most cutting edge record labels.
The "Aeph" sound is a dark melodic mixture of classic composition and surrealistic synthesizers, a retro futuristic vision of music combined with ultra modern riffs, great versatility and a finesse that rivals his role models.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ETV - (4:34) - 740 plays
- One Last Chance - (5:42) - 560 plays
- Seadrome - (1:37) - 737 plays
- Scumbag (Teddy Killerz Remix) - (6:00) - 614 plays
- True Motion - (5:12) - 385 plays
- Scumbag - (5:25) - 384 plays
- Scumbag - Teddy Killerz Remix - (6:00) - 366 plays
- Crusade - (6:49) - 337 plays
- Highway Thirteen - (5:16) - 291 plays
- Fall For You (feat. Tasha Baxter) - (1:29) - 637 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online