23 Shouts - 95,488 Scrobbles
Simone Vallecorsa aka Aeph was introduced to Bass music when he was a teenager back in his hometown. At the age of 16, inspired by different music genres, Simone was compelled to make his own music. Now Aeph lives and works out of London and has released on a number of most cutting edge record labels.
The "Aeph" sound is a dark melodic mixture of classic composition and surrealistic synthesizers, a retro futuristic vision of music combined with ultra modern riffs, great versatility and a finesse that rivals his role models.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ETV - (4:34) - 560 plays
- One Last Chance - (5:42) - 466 plays
- Seadrome - (1:37) - 540 plays
- Highway Thirteen - (5:16) - 306 plays
- Scumbag - (5:25) - 283 plays
- Scumbag (Teddy Killerz Remix) - (6:00) - 357 plays
- Crusade - (6:49) - 261 plays
- True Motion - (5:12) - 285 plays
- Scumbag - Teddy Killerz Remix - (6:00) - 246 plays
- Nightrider - (5:55) - 289 plays