22 Shouts - 60,505 Scrobbles
Simone Vallecorsa aka Aeph was introduced to Bass music when he was a teenager back in his hometown. At the age of 16, inspired by different music genres, Simone was compelled to make his own music. Now Aeph lives and works out of London and has released on a number of most cutting edge record labels.
The "Aeph" sound is a dark melodic mixture of classic composition and surrealistic synthesizers, a retro futuristic vision of music combined with ultra modern riffs, great versatility and a finesse that rivals his role models.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Last Chance - (5:42) - 2,278 plays
- Scumbag - (3:17) - 939 plays
- Highway Thirteen - (5:16) - 704 plays
- Nightrider - (2:00) - 693 plays
- Bad Wolf - (2:30) - 557 plays
- SAVAGE JACKSON - (1:47) - 385 plays
- Holy Call - (5:13) - 595 plays
- When You - (2:00) - 480 plays
- Faith - (5:42) - 372 plays
- Hoedown - (5:25) - 216 plays