23 Shouts - 82,171 Scrobbles
Simone Vallecorsa aka Aeph was introduced to Bass music when he was a teenager back in his hometown. At the age of 16, inspired by different music genres, Simone was compelled to make his own music. Now Aeph lives and works out of London and has released on a number of most cutting edge record labels.
The "Aeph" sound is a dark melodic mixture of classic composition and surrealistic synthesizers, a retro futuristic vision of music combined with ultra modern riffs, great versatility and a finesse that rivals his role models.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- ETV - (4:34) - 1,367 plays
- One Last Chance - (5:42) - 729 plays
- True Motion - (5:12) - 760 plays
- Crusade - (6:49) - 740 plays
- Scumbag - (5:25) - 507 plays
- Back to the Jungle - (5:15) - 647 plays
- Scumbag (Teddy Killerz Remix) - (6:00) - 660 plays
- Aeph Is Dead - (4:36) - 643 plays
- Highway Thirteen - (5:16) - 359 plays
- Hudson Hawk - (5:12) - 308 plays