Aeon Of Horus
120 Shouts - 132,357 Scrobbles
Forming in Canberra Australia in 2006, Aeon of Horus craft a unique brand of progressive metal. Thoughtful rhythmic complexity and modern guitar technicality cross paths with electronic, symphonic and ambient sounds begging a contrast of styles unique to the Australian quintet. Pulsating with blatant energy, yet subtle and creative in ways beyond their metal origins, Aeon of Horus provide the new sound of Australian metal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Symbiosis - (5:51) - 915 plays
- Refraction - (4:29) - 762 plays
- Radiate - (4:06) - 692 plays
- Release - (4:29) - 850 plays
- Dissipate - (5:39) - 621 plays
- Exude - (1:19) - 568 plays
- Thesis - (3:01) - 506 plays
- 3C321 - (3:38) - 403 plays
- Antithesis - (5:09) - 491 plays
- Resolve - (9:40) - 482 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online