Aeon Of Horus
120 Shouts - 130,062 Scrobbles
Forming in Canberra Australia in 2006, Aeon of Horus craft a unique brand of progressive metal. Thoughtful rhythmic complexity and modern guitar technicality cross paths with electronic, symphonic and ambient sounds begging a contrast of styles unique to the Australian quintet. Pulsating with blatant energy, yet subtle and creative in ways beyond their metal origins, Aeon of Horus provide the new sound of Australian metal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Symbiosis - (5:51) - 941 plays
- Refraction - (4:29) - 826 plays
- Radiate - (4:06) - 731 plays
- Release - (4:29) - 888 plays
- Exude - (1:19) - 597 plays
- Dissipate - (5:39) - 634 plays
- Thesis - (3:01) - 535 plays
- 3C321 - (3:38) - 415 plays
- Resolve - (9:40) - 502 plays
- Antithesis - (5:09) - 511 plays