0 Shouts - 1,254 Scrobbles
Adrian Mitchell (born 1932) is an English poet and dramatist. It has been said that his work demonstrates a powerful social conscience and he has been described as the "shadow poet laureate." He has written large numbers of love poems and political poems, and frequently does public readings for Left wing causes. Satire is his specialty. Perhaps his best known poem is To Whom It May Concern, about the Vietnam war, which was first read in Trafalgar Square in 1964.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Song In Space - (1:26) - 22 plays
- Bust The Windows - 10 plays
- Staying Awake - (1:35) - 6 plays
- The Murder of the Poet Michael Smith by Three Men in Kingston, Jamaica - (0:40) - 6 plays
- Back In The Playground Blues - (1:51) - 4 plays
- Sorry 'Bout That - (2:03) - 3 plays
- Nostalgia (Now Threepence Off, Time and Motion Study, Pals) - (20:03) - 6 plays
- Stufferation - (2:57) - 4 plays
- Saw It In The Papers - (3:17) - 3 plays
- Ardenti - (5:53) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online