0 Shouts - 1,251 Scrobbles
Adrian Mitchell (born 1932) is an English poet and dramatist. It has been said that his work demonstrates a powerful social conscience and he has been described as the "shadow poet laureate." He has written large numbers of love poems and political poems, and frequently does public readings for Left wing causes. Satire is his specialty. Perhaps his best known poem is To Whom It May Concern, about the Vietnam war, which was first read in Trafalgar Square in 1964.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Song In Space - (1:26) - 23 plays
- Back In The Playground Blues - (1:51) - 6 plays
- Bust The Windows - 5 plays
- The Murder of the Poet Michael Smith by Three Men in Kingston, Jamaica - (0:40) - 5 plays
- Staying Awake - (1:35) - 5 plays
- Saw It In The Papers - (3:17) - 4 plays
- Nostalgia (Now Threepence Off, Time and Motion Study, Pals) - (20:03) - 6 plays
- Sorry 'Bout That - (2:03) - 3 plays
- On The Beach At Cambridge - (4:25) - 3 plays
- Sorry Bout That - (1:40) - 2 plays