0 Shouts - 1,014 Scrobbles
Adrian Mitchell (born 1932) is an English poet and dramatist. It has been said that his work demonstrates a powerful social conscience and he has been described as the "shadow poet laureate." He has written large numbers of love poems and political poems, and frequently does public readings for Left wing causes. Satire is his specialty. Perhaps his best known poem is To Whom It May Concern, about the Vietnam war, which was first read in Trafalgar Square in 1964.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back In The Playground Blues - (1:51) - 11 plays
- On The Beach At Cambridge - (4:25) - 7 plays
- Song In Space - (1:26) - 9 plays
- To You - (2:59) - 5 plays
- Spaceman & Planet - (4:25) - 5 plays
- Sorry Bout That - (1:40) - 4 plays
- Saw It In The Papers - (3:17) - 4 plays
- A Party Political Broadcast on Behalf of the Burial Party - (3:20) - 2 plays
- Vroomph - (2:38) - 1 plays
- Patchwork Rap - (1:37) - 1 plays