0 Shouts - 1,075 Scrobbles
Adrian Mitchell (born 1932) is an English poet and dramatist. It has been said that his work demonstrates a powerful social conscience and he has been described as the "shadow poet laureate." He has written large numbers of love poems and political poems, and frequently does public readings for Left wing causes. Satire is his specialty. Perhaps his best known poem is To Whom It May Concern, about the Vietnam war, which was first read in Trafalgar Square in 1964.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back In The Playground Blues - (1:51) - 6 plays
- On The Beach At Cambridge - (4:25) - 4 plays
- Song In Space - (1:26) - 5 plays
- Government Warehouse - (2:02) - 3 plays
- Saw It In The Papers - (3:17) - 2 plays
- Spaceman & Planet - (4:25) - 3 plays
- Stayin Awake - (3:34) - 1 plays
- Estadio Chile (In the Stadium) - (3:50) - 2 plays
- Sorry 'Bout That - (2:03) - 1 plays
- Nostalgia - Now Threepence Off - (2:00) - 1 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods