16 Shouts - 172,143 Scrobbles
Adrian Crowley is an Irish singer-songwriter (born 1979). Crowley is a native of Barna, County Galway, but he lives in Dublin. He released his first album, ""A Strange Kind", in 1999. His music sounds like "a heartbroken steam engine whistling Tennyson's 'In Memoriam' as set to music by Leonard Cohen. (Not my own words, I'll have you know)", as Crowley wrote, on his MySpace page. "Crowley's music is steeped in the popular folk tradition of the 1970s, calling to mind storytelling songwriters such as Leonard Cohen and Nick Drake with a strong, often central emphasis on lyrics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Saddest Song - (3:01) - 1,120 plays
- At The Starlight Hotel - (3:40) - 686 plays
- Alice Among The Pines - (3:06) - 711 plays
- Fortune Teller Song - (2:31) - 598 plays
- Summer Haze Parade - (3:31) - 500 plays
- Red River Maples - (4:22) - 616 plays
- The Mock Wedding - (2:53) - 482 plays
- Juliet I'm In Flames - (4:27) - 446 plays
- From Champions Avenue To Misery Hill - (3:26) - 386 plays
- September Wine - (3:32) - 363 plays