Adolf Plays The Jazz
58 Shouts - 153,626 Scrobbles
Adolf plays the jazz have nothing to do whatsoever with politics and fascism especially. In essence, the band is formed in 2002 in Greece, even though the first song created under the name Adolf plays the jazz was created in 1998 (it’s “Frank Zappa needs haircut”, which was later included in the Muzzle the birds EP). 2005 marks the first official release, cognac or brandy ep. The style of music is influenced by the post-rock scene, albeit with some cinematic elements, which are made even more obvious through the use of samples or movie dialogues.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oddy - (11:44) - 140 plays
- Lesser Will - (6:41) - 112 plays
- wreck - (7:12) - 121 plays
- Form Follows Function - (6:42) - 89 plays
- every single moment - (6:17) - 123 plays
- Impact - (1:22) - 72 plays
- Black Flags - (7:14) - 72 plays
- Drive - (12:38) - 68 plays
- Dust - (2:57) - 59 plays
- Ad Funk - (6:37) - 54 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online