0 Shouts - 7,924,921 Scrobbles
Adept is the name of more than one artistRead More...
1) Swedish metalcore
2) Dutch electronic act
1) Adept is a swedish Post-Hardcore band that was formed in the year of 2004.
The early years the released three demos named "Hopeless Illusions", "When The Sun Gave Up The Sky" and "The Rose Will Decay". In 2008 they signed themself a record deal with the "Panic & Action"-label, which they are still currently signed to. They released their debut album "Another Year of Disaster" the year after.
The band made themself a name in the music scene due to numerous of Sweden, Scandinavian and European tours where they tour with populare bands like A Day To Remember, Underoath, Architects, As I Lay Dying, Bring Me The Horizon and A Skylit Drive. All this with only one CD-release. They were also honored to perform at the mainstage at the swedish festival Metaltown and Sonisphere opening up for Metallica.
The 2nd of march 2011 they release their second album entitled "Death Dealers" and the music video for their first single "The Ivory Tower" was filmed in London, England. Under the banner of the new release album they toured most of European festivals such like Graspop Vainstream, Serengeti, Deichbrand, Pukkelpop, Never Say Die-tour, Groezrock, Powerfest, Greenfield and Novarock to name a few.
In the summer of 2011 guitarist Jacob Papinniemi left the band.
Their new lead guitarist is Gustav Lithammer.
Robert Ljung - Vocals (2004 - present)
Jerry Repo - Guitar (2004 - present)
Gabriel Hellmark - Drums (2004 - present)
Filip Brandelius - Bass (2009 - present)
Gustav Lithammer - Guitar (2011 - present)
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- At Least Give Me My Dreams Back, You Negligent Whore! - 587,488 plays
- Shark! Shark! Shark! - 433,452 plays
- Sound the Alarm - 415,064 plays
- Grow Up, Peter Pan! - 416,287 plays
- An Era of Treachery - 354,066 plays
- The Ivory Tower - 310,838 plays
- First Round, First Minute - 225,094 plays
- The Business of Living - 330,917 plays
- An Ode to Norah Barnes - 119,912 plays
- The Ballad of Planet Earth - 284,019 plays