0 Shouts - 3,904 Scrobbles
Addys D’Mercedes is a Cuban world music singer. She made her UK début in 2001 at the Guildford Festival and since then has undertaken two short British tours. Her music includes a wide range of traditional Cuban and South American musical styles combined with up-tempo Latin sounds plus western soul and funk. Candido Fabre once invited her to record a duet. Musicians from the band of Celia Cruz accompanied her in some songs on Nomad, her second album. Raul Planas worked with her on her first album Mundo Nuevo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rompe El Caracol - (0:30) - 226 plays
- Locomotora a Cuba - (0:30) - 135 plays
- No Queda Nada - (4:07) - 87 plays
- Negrito Congo - (4:11) - 109 plays
- No Pasa Na’ - (3:23) - 142 plays
- Bembé - (3:05) - 91 plays
- Atrapa Los Sueños - (4:07) - 103 plays
- Mi Carrito De Cartón - (4:00) - 63 plays
- Ahí - (4:04) - 78 plays
- Cómo Estás - (3:49) - 51 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online