16 Shouts - 10,897 Scrobbles
Adavänt is an epic folk metal band that draws heavily upon pagan and classical influences. Formed in November 2007, and hailing from the deserts of Arizona in the United States, the band has made an impact on their scene since their inception with their unique style, combining the epic melodies of Celtic and Baroque songwriting with the heaviness of thrash and death metal. As their following has increased, so have their live performances, playing at a variety of venues and clubs and opening up for prominent names in folk, thrash, and power metal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Drunken Monks of Halamathunk - (3:04) - 55 plays
- The Black Barrel Ale - (7:14) - 63 plays
- The Battle of Maelstrom Valley - (5:37) - 34 plays
- Pints for the Fallen (Bonus Track) - (6:25) - 55 plays
- The Refill - (4:00) - 33 plays
- Voyage of the Vagrant Heart - (5:57) - 31 plays
- A Captain's Eulogy - (5:21) - 40 plays
- Prologue: A Light Cut Through the Void - (6:26) - 20 plays
- The Beast of Oakenstone - (6:30) - 18 plays
- On Crimson Wing - (13:04) - 18 plays