4 Shouts - 22,706 Scrobbles
Adam Schmitt is a Champaign-Urbana, Illinois based singer-songwriter, music producer, and sound engineer. He was previously signed to Warner Brothers and released his debut album, 'World So Bright', in 1991. He followed in 1993 with 'Illiterature' and, in 2001, he released 'Demolition' on the Parasol label. Influences include power pop groups The Raspberries and The Rubinoos. He's perhaps best known for his song "Speed Kills", which Yellow Pills magazine praised as "dangerously catchy".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't Get You On My Mind - (3:27) - 80 plays
- Speed Kills - (4:11) - 40 plays
- World So Bright - (3:08) - 30 plays
- River Black - (4:03) - 24 plays
- Everything Turned Blue - (3:33) - 15 plays
- Dead End - (3:33) - 24 plays
- Just Listen - (3:33) - 17 plays
- My Killer - (4:00) - 16 plays
- Three Faces West - (6:51) - 11 plays
- Garden Of Love - (4:13) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online