4 Shouts - 22,258 Scrobbles
Adam Schmitt is a Champaign-Urbana, Illinois based singer-songwriter, music producer, and sound engineer. He was previously signed to Warner Brothers and released his debut album, 'World So Bright', in 1991. He followed in 1993 with 'Illiterature' and, in 2001, he released 'Demolition' on the Parasol label. Influences include power pop groups The Raspberries and The Rubinoos. He's perhaps best known for his song "Speed Kills", which Yellow Pills magazine praised as "dangerously catchy".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't Get You On My Mind - (3:27) - 61 plays
- Speed Kills - (4:11) - 59 plays
- Just Listen - (3:33) - 29 plays
- World So Bright - (3:08) - 16 plays
- Dead End - (3:33) - 14 plays
- River Black - (4:03) - 12 plays
- Three Faces West - (6:51) - 14 plays
- Garden Of Love - (4:13) - 10 plays
- Waiting To Shine - (3:22) - 19 plays
- Let's Make This Easy - (3:35) - 18 plays