0 Shouts - 18,341 Scrobbles
as a child, i began collecting sounds and using them to construct musique concrete noise montages. if i had a masters degree in fine art, these sound montages and repeditive ambient electonic works, which are viewed as completely unlistenable by most, would be considered fine art/classical music. alas, i am but a mere college dropout/pop musician. i am also in a crap-core duo with my brother called pope john paul the third. we play freak-out music and happy pop tunes. enjoy. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- dance of several ice ages - 7,435 plays
- Music for a Discoteque filled entirely with Manequins and inflatable Sex Dolls - 1,627 plays
- I Like Girls - 1,737 plays
- untitled (rhythm nation) - 1,317 plays
- untitled ( "the paperwork" ) - 926 plays
- A Day in the Life of Klaus - 625 plays
- Wrong (instrumental) - 680 plays
- Unlistenable music #1 - 498 plays
- Unlistenable Music #2 - 532 plays
- The Wonderful World Of Adam Beebe! - 449 plays
- maybe I'd be happier if I stabbed myself in the brain with a fork. James Call
- Adam Beebe-Infanticide
- adam & josh's funky funky universe
- mishap Crew
- James Call!
- the MISHAP CREW!!
- future funk entertainment project
- Kakatsitsi Master Drummers from Ghana & Greg Hunter
- The Missing Teens
- if you can't bring any beauty into the world, the next best thing is to show everybody how ugly everything is.