65 Shouts - 157,795 Scrobbles
Hailing from the Canadian electronic underground, Ad·ver·sary is Jairus Khan. His remixes of Converter and Iszoloscope have enjoyed heavy club and airplay around the world, and he has provided North American tour support for Terrorfakt, Antigen Shift, Cyanotic, Adam X, and others. Fusing a variety of percussive styles with thick and organic soundscapes, Ad·ver·sary's sound is described by ReGen Magazine as "a balance between the brutal and the beautiful...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ancients - (7:41) - 289 plays
- Friends of Father - (6:40) - 248 plays
- No Exit - (5:16) - 250 plays
- Bone Music - (7:12) - 253 plays
- Waiting For Gira - (3:05) - 227 plays
- Plan B - (4:35) - 216 plays
- International Dark Skies - (7:06) - 192 plays
- Number Nine - (9:48) - 133 plays
- Just (Spooks) - (6:41) - 181 plays
- Creatura (And the Sea) - (1:45) - 139 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online