Action Bronson & Statik Selektah
16 Shouts - 196,069 Scrobbles
Qualified chef-turned-rapper from Queens, New York, newcomer Action Bronson has built up a loyal following since he decided to leave the kitchen for a recording studio only 18 short months ago. However, the man Rolling Stone Magazine recently called the "Artist to Watch" didn't stray too far from the kitchen, as he is well known for rapping about his culinary delights. Action's experiences lend a unique flavour to his rhymes, where you'll find witty mentions of duck prosciutto, Tunisian olives...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Not Enough Words - (3:16) - 4,688 plays
- White Silk - (2:55) - 2,995 plays
- Keep Off The Grass - (3:07) - 2,600 plays
- The Stick Up - (2:59) - 2,481 plays
- Love Letter - (2:00) - 2,760 plays
- The RainMaker - (3:17) - 2,581 plays
- Cirque Du Soleil - (2:04) - 2,338 plays
- Cliff Notes - (3:11) - 2,388 plays
- Respect The Mustoche - (3:05) - 2,233 plays
- Bon Voyage - (2:16) - 1,621 plays