Across The Sun
216 Shouts - 323,893 Scrobbles
On record, ACROSS THE SUN’s undeniable talent is immediately obvious, but it’s their audacious live show that is perhaps their most prominent attribute. Maintaining a steady touring schedule has allowed the band to quickly build and maintain a sizable fan base. Thriving on the energy of the crowd, ATS plays every show like it’s the most important they’ve ever played. Notes lead vocalist Brandon Davis, “We love going crazy onstage, our fans play a huge part in that. Getting them to participate in our show, sing along, and make them part of the action is essential.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tipping the Scales - (3:19) - 808 plays
- Before the Night Takes Us - (3:41) - 716 plays
- Song for the Hopeless - (4:45) - 642 plays
- LyricsSince infancy a void
Has plagued my existence
Attempts to disregard such anguish
Only magnified the hollowness
So many years
- Seasons - (4:54) - 605 plays
- May Silence Keep You - (5:11) - 765 plays
- Descent & Discovery - (4:02) - 494 plays
- Blessing in Disguise - (4:08) - 389 plays
- A Moment of Clarity - (3:18) - 358 plays
- Belay My Judgement - (3:45) - 366 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online