23 Shouts - 168,741 Scrobbles
Ace Troubleshooter (often shortened to Ace) was a pop punk band signed to Tooth & Nail Records. According to John Warne, he came up with the band's name after reading the phrase ace troubleshooter in a history book.
Ace Troubleshooter came to an abrupt end in February 2005 when lead singer John Warne left to play bass for Relient K. Toby David posted the announcement of the Ace's death on the band's message board, mentioning that even though he was not an original member of the band, he felt like he was.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tonight - (4:26) - 100 plays
- LyricsI know I told you
But I dole out excuses
Get home just as soon as I can
It'll be alright
But I mean it, gotta believe it
- Jasmine - (2:54) - 147 plays
- Don't Trust That Girl - (3:16) - 79 plays
- LyricsWaiting for a sign that never came
Waiting, pinching nerves to stay sane
Denise, can't erase the time, forget the past
Knowing good times come and go so fast
Denise, it's not all set back in time
- Se 101 - (3:10) - 71 plays
- Yesterday - (3:37) - 82 plays
- Fortress - (4:17) - 52 plays
- Misconceptions - (3:33) - 55 plays
- Amanda - (2:25) - 48 plays