23 Shouts - 165,833 Scrobbles
Ace Troubleshooter (often shortened to Ace) was a pop punk band signed to Tooth & Nail Records. According to John Warne, he came up with the band's name after reading the phrase ace troubleshooter in a history book.
Ace Troubleshooter came to an abrupt end in February 2005 when lead singer John Warne left to play bass for Relient K. Toby David posted the announcement of the Ace's death on the band's message board, mentioning that even though he was not an original member of the band, he felt like he was.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsStarry, starry night
The silver beams the only light
Summer breeze, summer dreams
Float over me
The stars frame her silhouette
- LyricsIt has been way too long, since back when
Jasmine, I've been wrong
I've been wrong about nothing
You're still the same, I wish you changed
It's still your game, by your rules
- LyricsWaiting for a sign that never came
Waiting, pinching nerves to stay sane
Denise, can't erase the time, forget the past
Knowing good times come and go so fast
Denise, it's not all set back in time
- LyricsYou know that kind of girl that makes your heart beat all fast?
You know that kind of love that you know will last?
I knew that kind of girl, I knew that kind of love
But then she broke it off when I was so sure of her
Don't trust that girl, she's up to no good
- Misconceptions - (3:33) - 102 plays
- Yesterday - (3:37) - 116 plays
- Fortress - (4:17) - 97 plays
- Ball & Chain - (2:33) - 102 plays
- Se 101 - (3:10) - 86 plays
- My Way - (2:23) - 81 plays