493 Shouts - 7,251,688 Scrobbles
Acceptance was an alternative rock band from Seattle, Washington, formed in 1998. They released two EPs entitled Lost for Words (November 5, 2002) and Black Lines to Battlefields (May 20, 2003). They also released their only LP, Phantoms, on April 26, 2005. They hoped to have a new album out by August 2006 and started recording it in April 2006, according to an interview with Jason (vocals) that can be read on their MySpace blog. Unfortunately, it never came through.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- So Contagious - (3:03) - 17,289 plays
- Take Cover - (2:45) - 8,947 plays
- Different - (4:07) - 8,333 plays
- Permanent - (3:21) - 6,539 plays
- In Too Far - (2:53) - 5,887 plays
- Over You - (3:51) - 4,907 plays
- The Letter - (3:02) - 4,998 plays
- Breathless - (2:42) - 4,636 plays
- This Conversation Is Over - (3:15) - 4,520 plays
- In The Cold - (3:36) - 3,847 plays