493 Shouts - 7,237,428 Scrobbles
Acceptance was an alternative rock band from Seattle, Washington, formed in 1998. They released two EPs entitled Lost for Words (November 5, 2002) and Black Lines to Battlefields (May 20, 2003). They also released their only LP, Phantoms, on April 26, 2005. They hoped to have a new album out by August 2006 and started recording it in April 2006, according to an interview with Jason (vocals) that can be read on their MySpace blog. Unfortunately, it never came through.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- So Contagious - (3:03) - 17,414 plays
- Take Cover - (2:45) - 8,784 plays
- Different - (4:07) - 8,364 plays
- Permanent - (3:21) - 6,349 plays
- In Too Far - (2:53) - 6,041 plays
- Over You - (3:51) - 4,895 plays
- The Letter - (3:02) - 5,014 plays
- Breathless - (2:42) - 4,645 plays
- This Conversation Is Over - (3:15) - 4,559 plays
- In The Cold - (3:36) - 3,877 plays