495 Shouts - 7,310,767 Scrobbles
Acceptance was an alternative rock band from Seattle, Washington, formed in 1998. They released two EPs entitled Lost for Words (November 5, 2002) and Black Lines to Battlefields (May 20, 2003). They also released their only LP, Phantoms, on April 26, 2005. They hoped to have a new album out by August 2006 and started recording it in April 2006, according to an interview with Jason (vocals) that can be read on their MySpace blog. Unfortunately, it never came through.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- So Contagious - (3:03) - 15,247 plays
- Take Cover - (2:45) - 7,742 plays
- Different - (4:07) - 7,279 plays
- Permanent - (3:21) - 5,836 plays
- In Too Far - (2:53) - 4,735 plays
- Over You - (3:51) - 4,216 plays
- The Letter - (3:02) - 4,096 plays
- This Conversation Is Over - (3:15) - 4,002 plays
- Breathless - (2:42) - 3,800 plays
- In The Cold - (3:36) - 3,344 plays