495 Shouts - 7,294,604 Scrobbles
Acceptance was an alternative rock band from Seattle, Washington, formed in 1998. They released two EPs entitled Lost for Words (November 5, 2002) and Black Lines to Battlefields (May 20, 2003). They also released their only LP, Phantoms, on April 26, 2005. They hoped to have a new album out by August 2006 and started recording it in April 2006, according to an interview with Jason (vocals) that can be read on their MySpace blog. Unfortunately, it never came through.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- So Contagious - (3:03) - 15,922 plays
- Take Cover - (2:45) - 7,978 plays
- Different - (4:07) - 7,455 plays
- Permanent - (3:21) - 5,945 plays
- In Too Far - (2:53) - 4,887 plays
- Over You - (3:51) - 4,356 plays
- The Letter - (3:02) - 4,287 plays
- This Conversation Is Over - (3:15) - 4,095 plays
- Breathless - (2:42) - 3,972 plays
- In The Cold - (3:36) - 3,400 plays