3 Shouts - 21,666 Scrobbles
Abrar-ul-Haq (Urdu/Punjabi: ابرار الحق) (Abrar is also spelled as Ibrar) is a Pakistani pop, bhangra and folk singer. On his first album "Billo De Ghar" his name appears as simply "Abrar". His best-known work is the song "Billo De Ghar". Before becoming a singer, he was a teacher at Lahore's Aitchison College. == Music and style ==
Abrar's music is sometimes considered of  , however, three genres, ,  and  overlap in his musical work. His most popular songs are in Punjabi language, although, he has sung almost equal number of Urdu songs which are parts of all of his albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ishq Di Booti - (5:59) - 98 plays
- Pani Da Bulbula - 29 plays
- Preeto - (5:08) - 7 plays
- Billo De Ghar - (4:34) - 14 plays
- Jagga - (5:37) - 12 plays
- Assan Janna Mall-O-Mall - (4:58) - 5 plays
- Pardesi - (4:41) - 5 plays
- Saanso Mein - (3:12) - 2 plays
- Shareekan Nu Agg Lagdi - (4:03) - 2 plays
- Tere Rang - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online