2 Shouts - 19,809 Scrobbles
Abrar-ul-Haq (Urdu/Punjabi: ابرار الحق) (Abrar is also spelled as Ibrar) is a Pakistani pop, bhangra and folk singer. On his first album "Billo De Ghar" his name appears as simply "Abrar". His best-known work is the song "Billo De Ghar". Before becoming a singer, he was a teacher at Lahore's Aitchison College. == Music and style ==
Abrar's music is sometimes considered of  , however, three genres, ,  and  overlap in his musical work. His most popular songs are in Punjabi language, although, he has sung almost equal number of Urdu songs which are parts of all of his albums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Preeto - (5:08) - 45 plays
- Nach Punjaban - (4:26) - 26 plays
- Jat - (3:44) - 28 plays
- Billo De Ghar - (4:34) - 41 plays
- Tere Rang Rang - (6:26) - 10 plays
- Nach Lain De - (5:00) - 11 plays
- Sukh Diyan Neendran - (5:17) - 42 plays
- Dil Bolay - (5:50) - 47 plays
- Mein Gaddi - (4:16) - 5 plays
- Jatt Bakre - (4:25) - 12 plays