15 Shouts - 79,445 Scrobbles
This Auckland-based group has gone through a number of line-up and mood changes since they first surfaced in 1984 as a trio whammying things up for the kids on the dancefloor with a very '60s fun organ-bass-drums sound and songs with titles like 'Nelson the Cat?!!'. For over a decade, the Able Tasmans were one of the most-loved New Zealand bands around. While that love never translated into the commercial success sometimes associated with this level of adoration, their fans knew why they made music and responded accordingly.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fault in the frog - (3:22) - 182 plays
- Sour Queen - 200 plays
- What Was That Thing? - (2:38) - 150 plays
- What Was That Thing - (2:40) - 188 plays
- Angry Martyr - (3:30) - 89 plays
- Dileen - (2:18) - 117 plays
- Grey Lynn - 77 plays
- Inside The Modern - (2:00) - 74 plays
- little hearts - (4:03) - 91 plays
- rainbow - (7:18) - 74 plays