14 Shouts - 74,734 Scrobbles
This Auckland-based group has gone through a number of line-up and mood changes since they first surfaced in 1984 as a trio whammying things up for the kids on the dancefloor with a very '60s fun organ-bass-drums sound and songs with titles like 'Nelson the Cat?!!'. For over a decade, the Able Tasmans were one of the most-loved New Zealand bands around. While that love never translated into the commercial success sometimes associated with this level of adoration, their fans knew why they made music and responded accordingly.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fault in the frog - (3:22) - 233 plays
- Sour Queen - 453 plays
- What Was That Thing? - (2:38) - 213 plays
- What Was That Thing - (2:40) - 161 plays
- Angry Martyr - (3:30) - 133 plays
- little hearts - (4:03) - 104 plays
- Grey Lynn - 128 plays
- Dileen - (2:18) - 130 plays
- Inside The Modern - (2:00) - 113 plays
- michael fay - (4:25) - 104 plays