15 Shouts - 80,499 Scrobbles
This Auckland-based group has gone through a number of line-up and mood changes since they first surfaced in 1984 as a trio whammying things up for the kids on the dancefloor with a very '60s fun organ-bass-drums sound and songs with titles like 'Nelson the Cat?!!'. For over a decade, the Able Tasmans were one of the most-loved New Zealand bands around. While that love never translated into the commercial success sometimes associated with this level of adoration, their fans knew why they made music and responded accordingly.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fault in the frog - (3:22) - 196 plays
- Sour Queen - 190 plays
- What Was That Thing? - (2:38) - 154 plays
- What Was That Thing - (2:40) - 230 plays
- Angry Martyr - (3:30) - 79 plays
- Dileen - (2:18) - 96 plays
- little hearts - (4:03) - 90 plays
- Inside The Modern - (2:00) - 73 plays
- Grey Lynn - 71 plays
- rainbow - (7:18) - 69 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online