Abdul Basset Abdussamad
6 Shouts - 2,011 Scrobbles
Abdelbasset Abdessamad is a renowned Qur'an reciter born in 1927 in a village called Almara'za in Egypt. Abdelbasset Abdessamad learnt the Holy Quran at an early age from Cheikh Mohamed El Amir and later from Mohamed Selim Hamada. He entered the National Radio Station in 1951. The first Surah he recited was "Fater". In 1952, Abdelbassset Abdessamad was appointed official reciter to Al Imam Achafiî's mosque and then to Al Imam Al Hussain's mosque in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sourat Al Fatihah - (1:41) - 8 plays
- Sourat Al Ahzab - (44:43) - 1 plays
- Sourat Al Jumua - (8:22) - 1 plays
- Sourat Adh Dhuha - (2:21) - 1 plays
- Sourat Al Nas - (1:20) - 1 plays
- Sourat Al Balad - (4:13) - 1 plays
- Sourat At Tin - (1:51) - 1 plays
- Sourat Al Sharh - (1:38) - 1 plays
- Sourat Al Baqara - (202:54) - 2 plays
- Sourat Abasa - (6:25) - 1 plays