Abdul Basset Abdussamad
6 Shouts - 1,985 Scrobbles
Abdelbasset Abdessamad is a renowned Qur'an reciter born in 1927 in a village called Almara'za in Egypt. Abdelbasset Abdessamad learnt the Holy Quran at an early age from Cheikh Mohamed El Amir and later from Mohamed Selim Hamada. He entered the National Radio Station in 1951. The first Surah he recited was "Fater". In 1952, Abdelbassset Abdessamad was appointed official reciter to Al Imam Achafiî's mosque and then to Al Imam Al Hussain's mosque in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online