Abdel Halim Hafez
52 Shouts - 158,094 Scrobbles
Abdel Halim Hafez (Arabic: عبد الحليم حافظ ) (June 21, 1929 – March 30, 1977), was an immensely popular singer and actor in Egypt and the Arab world from the 1950s to the 1970s. His music is still played on radio daily throughout the Arab world. Abdel Halim is considered one of the four greats of 20th century Egyptian and Arabic music, along with Umm Kalthoum, Mohammed Abdel Wahab and Farid El Atrache.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ahwak - (5:06) - 482 plays
- Bahlam Beek - (9:06) - 115 plays
- Gana El Hawa - (12:23) - 158 plays
- Sawah - (6:16) - 74 plays
- El hawa hawaya - (7:33) - 78 plays
- Toba - (6:02) - 56 plays
- Zay El Hawa - (5:31) - 62 plays
- Hobak Nar - (8:53) - 41 plays
- Toba (Repentance) - (6:05) - 25 plays
- Khosara - (6:54) - 36 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online