Abdel Halim Hafez
51 Shouts - 143,700 Scrobbles
Abdel Halim Hafez (Arabic: عبد الحليم حافظ ) (June 21, 1929 – March 30, 1977), was an immensely popular singer and actor in Egypt and the Arab world from the 1950s to the 1970s. His music is still played on radio daily throughout the Arab world. Abdel Halim is considered one of the four greats of 20th century Egyptian and Arabic music, along with Umm Kalthoum, Mohammed Abdel Wahab and Farid El Atrache.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ahwak - (5:06) - 677 plays
- Sawah - (6:16) - 253 plays
- Bahlam Beek - (9:06) - 182 plays
- Gana El Hawa - (12:23) - 96 plays
- Toba - (6:02) - 104 plays
- AllaYali - (8:57) - 70 plays
- El layali - (16:05) - 86 plays
- Asmar ya asmarani - (6:39) - 74 plays
- Zay El Hawa - (5:31) - 111 plays
- zai el hawa - (5:27) - 56 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods