Abdel Halim Hafez
52 Shouts - 154,861 Scrobbles
Abdel Halim Hafez (Arabic: عبد الحليم حافظ ) (June 21, 1929 – March 30, 1977), was an immensely popular singer and actor in Egypt and the Arab world from the 1950s to the 1970s. His music is still played on radio daily throughout the Arab world. Abdel Halim is considered one of the four greats of 20th century Egyptian and Arabic music, along with Umm Kalthoum, Mohammed Abdel Wahab and Farid El Atrache.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ahwak - (5:06) - 602 plays
- Gana El Hawa - (12:23) - 185 plays
- Bahlam Beek - (9:06) - 118 plays
- Toba - (6:02) - 62 plays
- Sawah - (6:16) - 50 plays
- Zay El Hawa - (5:31) - 43 plays
- El hawa hawaya - (7:33) - 44 plays
- Hobak Nar - (8:53) - 33 plays
- Khosara - (6:54) - 29 plays
- Asmar ya asmarani - (6:39) - 24 plays