32 Shouts - 660,321 Scrobbles
Aaron Zigman (b. 1963, San Diego, California) is a composer, producer, arranger, songwriter, and musician for several recent films. He studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. While still at university, he had a contract with Almo Irving and wrote songs for Carly Simon, the T.V. show Fame (1984), and co-wrote with David Lasley, Jerry Knight and Steve Cropper. In 1983, he began studying with his cousin George Bassman (who orchestrated the Wizard of Oz and wrote the music for the films Marty and The Postman Always Rings Twice).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Main Title - (1:49) - 1,344 plays
- Steve's Theme - (3:19) - 866 plays
- On The Lake - (5:37) - 756 plays
- The Notebook - (2:49) - 351 plays
- Looking At The Journal - (2:48) - 563 plays
- Trey Comes On To Prudie - (3:24) - 524 plays
- Amanda Reads the Letter - (3:02) - 276 plays
- The Notebook - Main Theme - (3:36) - 325 plays
- Our Love Can Do Miracles - (4:30) - 239 plays
- Divas and Dunes - (2:51) - 328 plays