32 Shouts - 651,657 Scrobbles
Aaron Zigman (b. 1963, San Diego, California) is a composer, producer, arranger, songwriter, and musician for several recent films. He studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. While still at university, he had a contract with Almo Irving and wrote songs for Carly Simon, the T.V. show Fame (1984), and co-wrote with David Lasley, Jerry Knight and Steve Cropper. In 1983, he began studying with his cousin George Bassman (who orchestrated the Wizard of Oz and wrote the music for the films Marty and The Postman Always Rings Twice).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Notebook - Main Theme - (3:36) - 1,106 plays
- Main Title - (1:49) - 1,760 plays
- Steve's Theme - (3:19) - 971 plays
- On The Lake - (5:37) - 801 plays
- The Notebook - (2:49) - 532 plays
- The Notebook - Main Title - (2:49) - 409 plays
- Looking At The Journal - (2:48) - 640 plays
- Divas and Dunes - (2:51) - 315 plays
- Trey Comes On To Prudie - (3:24) - 410 plays
- Our Love Can Do Miracles - (4:30) - 170 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online