31 Shouts - 608,694 Scrobbles
Aaron Zigman (b. 1963, San Diego, California) is a composer, producer, arranger, songwriter, and musician for several recent films. He studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. While still at university, he had a contract with Almo Irving and wrote songs for Carly Simon, the T.V. show Fame (1984), and co-wrote with David Lasley, Jerry Knight and Steve Cropper. In 1983, he began studying with his cousin George Bassman (who orchestrated the Wizard of Oz and wrote the music for the films Marty and The Postman Always Rings Twice).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Main Title - (0:53) - 1,748 plays
- Steve's Theme - (3:19) - 1,356 plays
- On The Lake - (5:37) - 1,150 plays
- Divas and Dunes - (2:51) - 489 plays
- Dancing - (1:35) - 541 plays
- Noah's Last Letter - (4:30) - 265 plays
- Overture - (6:13) - 236 plays
- Our Love Can Do Miracles - (4:30) - 276 plays
- Prom Night - (2:21) - 213 plays
- Love Letters - (3:42) - 308 plays