31 Shouts - 585,297 Scrobbles
Aaron Zigman (b. 1963, San Diego, California) is a composer, producer, arranger, songwriter, and musician for several recent films. He studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. While still at university, he had a contract with Almo Irving and wrote songs for Carly Simon, the T.V. show Fame (1984), and co-wrote with David Lasley, Jerry Knight and Steve Cropper. In 1983, he began studying with his cousin George Bassman (who orchestrated the Wizard of Oz and wrote the music for the films Marty and The Postman Always Rings Twice).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Steve's Theme - (3:19) - 2,652 plays
- Main Title - (0:53) - 2,582 plays
- On The Lake - (5:37) - 1,608 plays
- Dancing - (1:35) - 1,612 plays
- Divas and Dunes - (2:51) - 711 plays
- Noah's Last Letter - (4:31) - 409 plays
- Allie Returns - (5:05) - 685 plays
- Trey Comes On To Prudie - (3:24) - 500 plays
- Our Love Can Do Miracles - (4:31) - 478 plays
- Overture - (6:13) - 391 plays