31 Shouts - 617,675 Scrobbles
Aaron Zigman (b. 1963, San Diego, California) is a composer, producer, arranger, songwriter, and musician for several recent films. He studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. While still at university, he had a contract with Almo Irving and wrote songs for Carly Simon, the T.V. show Fame (1984), and co-wrote with David Lasley, Jerry Knight and Steve Cropper. In 1983, he began studying with his cousin George Bassman (who orchestrated the Wizard of Oz and wrote the music for the films Marty and The Postman Always Rings Twice).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Main Title - (1:49) - 1,716 plays
- On The Lake - (5:37) - 1,380 plays
- Steve's Theme - (3:19) - 1,261 plays
- Divas and Dunes - (2:51) - 470 plays
- Looking At The Journal - (2:48) - 443 plays
- Noah's Last Letter - (4:30) - 283 plays
- Prom Night - (2:21) - 249 plays
- Our Love Can Do Miracles - (4:30) - 299 plays
- Overture - (6:13) - 316 plays
- Trey Comes On To Prudie - (3:24) - 321 plays