31 Shouts - 639,534 Scrobbles
Aaron Zigman (b. 1963, San Diego, California) is a composer, producer, arranger, songwriter, and musician for several recent films. He studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. While still at university, he had a contract with Almo Irving and wrote songs for Carly Simon, the T.V. show Fame (1984), and co-wrote with David Lasley, Jerry Knight and Steve Cropper. In 1983, he began studying with his cousin George Bassman (who orchestrated the Wizard of Oz and wrote the music for the films Marty and The Postman Always Rings Twice).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Notebook - (2:49) - 1,310 plays
- Main Title - (1:49) - 2,256 plays
- On The Lake - (5:37) - 1,082 plays
- Steve's Theme - (3:19) - 1,143 plays
- Looking At The Journal - (2:48) - 506 plays
- Divas and Dunes - (2:51) - 309 plays
- Prom Night - (2:21) - 192 plays
- Overture - (6:13) - 427 plays
- Noah's Last Letter - (4:30) - 189 plays
- Allie Returns - (5:05) - 204 plays