31 Shouts - 620,918 Scrobbles
Aaron Zigman (b. 1963, San Diego, California) is a composer, producer, arranger, songwriter, and musician for several recent films. He studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. While still at university, he had a contract with Almo Irving and wrote songs for Carly Simon, the T.V. show Fame (1984), and co-wrote with David Lasley, Jerry Knight and Steve Cropper. In 1983, he began studying with his cousin George Bassman (who orchestrated the Wizard of Oz and wrote the music for the films Marty and The Postman Always Rings Twice).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Main Title - (1:49) - 1,714 plays
- On The Lake - (5:37) - 1,370 plays
- Steve's Theme - (3:19) - 1,299 plays
- The Notebook - (2:49) - 413 plays
- Divas and Dunes - (2:51) - 481 plays
- Prom Night - (2:21) - 247 plays
- Looking At The Journal - (2:48) - 462 plays
- Noah's Last Letter - (4:30) - 269 plays
- Overture - (6:13) - 479 plays
- Trey Comes On To Prudie - (3:24) - 313 plays