31 Shouts - 643,514 Scrobbles
Aaron Zigman (b. 1963, San Diego, California) is a composer, producer, arranger, songwriter, and musician for several recent films. He studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. While still at university, he had a contract with Almo Irving and wrote songs for Carly Simon, the T.V. show Fame (1984), and co-wrote with David Lasley, Jerry Knight and Steve Cropper. In 1983, he began studying with his cousin George Bassman (who orchestrated the Wizard of Oz and wrote the music for the films Marty and The Postman Always Rings Twice).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Notebook - Main Theme - (3:36) - 985 plays
- Main Title - (1:49) - 2,045 plays
- The Notebook - (2:49) - 789 plays
- Steve's Theme - (3:19) - 955 plays
- On The Lake - (5:37) - 863 plays
- The Notebook - Main Title - (2:49) - 403 plays
- Looking At The Journal - (2:48) - 630 plays
- Divas and Dunes - (2:51) - 305 plays
- Prom Night - (2:21) - 166 plays
- Noah's Last Letter - (4:30) - 165 plays