31 Shouts - 632,259 Scrobbles
Aaron Zigman (b. 1963, San Diego, California) is a composer, producer, arranger, songwriter, and musician for several recent films. He studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. While still at university, he had a contract with Almo Irving and wrote songs for Carly Simon, the T.V. show Fame (1984), and co-wrote with David Lasley, Jerry Knight and Steve Cropper. In 1983, he began studying with his cousin George Bassman (who orchestrated the Wizard of Oz and wrote the music for the films Marty and The Postman Always Rings Twice).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Notebook - (2:49) - 1,171 plays
- Main Title - (1:49) - 2,172 plays
- On The Lake - (5:37) - 1,279 plays
- Steve's Theme - (3:19) - 1,224 plays
- Divas and Dunes - (2:51) - 385 plays
- Looking At The Journal - (2:48) - 510 plays
- Prom Night - (2:21) - 242 plays
- Noah's Last Letter - (4:30) - 249 plays
- Our Love Can Do Miracles - (4:30) - 271 plays
- Allie Returns - (5:05) - 289 plays