31 Shouts - 641,942 Scrobbles
Aaron Zigman (b. 1963, San Diego, California) is a composer, producer, arranger, songwriter, and musician for several recent films. He studied at the University of California, Los Angeles. While still at university, he had a contract with Almo Irving and wrote songs for Carly Simon, the T.V. show Fame (1984), and co-wrote with David Lasley, Jerry Knight and Steve Cropper. In 1983, he began studying with his cousin George Bassman (who orchestrated the Wizard of Oz and wrote the music for the films Marty and The Postman Always Rings Twice).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Notebook - (2:49) - 964 plays
- Main Title - (1:49) - 2,004 plays
- The Notebook - Main Theme - (3:36) - 775 plays
- On The Lake - (5:37) - 901 plays
- Steve's Theme - (3:19) - 1,040 plays
- The Notebook - Main Title - (2:49) - 397 plays
- Looking At The Journal - (2:48) - 644 plays
- Divas and Dunes - (2:51) - 302 plays
- Allie Returns - (5:05) - 209 plays
- Our Love Can Do Miracles - (4:30) - 188 plays