15 Shouts - 579,056 Scrobbles
Aaron Tippin (born July 3, 1958) is a country music singer. Born in Pensacola, Florida, but raised in upstate South Carolina, Tippin performed in local honky-tonks in the 1970s. He competed on TNN's "You Can Be A Star" talent contest in 1986, landed a song publishing contract and moved to Nashville in 1987. During this time he wrote songs for The Kingsmen, David Ball, The Midsouth Boys, Mark Collie, and Charlie Pride. He would spend his nights working at a mill in Kentucky and spend his days driving 60 miles to Nashville to write songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kiss This - (2:53) - 1,862 plays
- You've Got To Stand For Something - (3:02) - 1,677 plays
- There Ain't Nothin' Wrong with the Radio - (2:46) - 1,685 plays
- My Blue Angel - (3:23) - 953 plays
- That's As Close As I'll Get To Loving You - (3:37) - 612 plays
- Where The Stars And Stripes And The Eagle Fly - (3:48) - 628 plays
- I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way - (3:30) - 631 plays
- Where The Stars & Stripes & The Eagle Fly - (3:47) - 434 plays
- I Got It Honest - (4:03) - 451 plays
- The Call Of The Wild - (4:29) - 292 plays