14 Shouts - 570,834 Scrobbles
Aaron Tippin (born July 3, 1958) is a country music singer. Born in Pensacola, Florida, but raised in upstate South Carolina, Tippin performed in local honky-tonks in the 1970s. He competed on TNN's "You Can Be A Star" talent contest in 1986, landed a song publishing contract and moved to Nashville in 1987. During this time he wrote songs for The Kingsmen, David Ball, The Midsouth Boys, Mark Collie, and Charlie Pride. He would spend his nights working at a mill in Kentucky and spend his days driving 60 miles to Nashville to write songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- There Ain't Nothin' Wrong with the Radio - (2:46) - 2,341 plays
- Kiss This - (2:53) - 2,352 plays
- You've Got To Stand For Something - (3:02) - 1,938 plays
- My Blue Angel - (3:23) - 1,272 plays
- That's As Close As I'll Get To Loving You - (3:37) - 1,093 plays
- I Wouldn't Have It Any Other Way - (3:30) - 1,021 plays
- Where The Stars And Stripes And The Eagle Fly - (3:48) - 1,014 plays
- I Got It Honest - (4:03) - 811 plays
- Where The Stars & Stripes & The Eagle Fly - (3:47) - 509 plays
- The Call Of The Wild - (4:29) - 540 plays