35 Shouts - 1,255,108 Scrobbles
Aaron Neville (born January 24, 1941, New Orleans, Louisiana) is an American soul and R&B singer and musician. He made his debut in 1966 with the hit single Tell It Like It Is, a Number One hit on the Billboard R&B charts. From 1977 he performed as part of The Neville Brothers with his siblings, Art Neville, Charles Neville, Cyril Neville & Ivan Neville. Neville charted again, in 1989, when he collaborated with Linda Ronstadt on three consecutive duets: Don't Know Much, All My Life, and When Something Is Wrong With My Baby, the first two reached Number One on the Adult Contemporary charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIf you want something to play with
Go and find yourself a toy
'Cause, baby, my time is too expensive
And I'm not a little boy, no, no
If you are serious, look, girl, look, girl, look, girl
- LyricsAll you fear, is fear its self
Check our your own back yard before you check out someone else
Railroad track, in my neighborhood
Ain’t no trains around that part just ain’t no good
Wanna know, what’s going down
- LyricsBells will be ringing the glad, glad news
Oh, what a Christmas to have the blues
My baby's gone, I have no friends
To wish me greetings, ooh, once again
Choirs will be singing "Silent night"
- Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - (2:22) - 4,573 plays
You know, the landlord rang my front door bell,
I let it ring for a long, long spell,
I went to the window, peaked through the bar,
Tell me what was on the old man’s mind.
- My True Story - (2:59) - 2,505 plays
- Ain't No Sunshine - (3:39) - 2,473 plays
- White Christmas - (4:46) - 2,378 plays
- Ruby Baby - (2:31) - 1,862 plays
- Gypsy Woman - (3:30) - 1,858 plays