4 Shouts - 31,332 Scrobbles
Aaron LaCrate is a DJ, the designer of Milkcrate Records and Milkcrate clothing, and a film producer. He grew up in East Baltimore, and his home town is the inspirational core of many of his creative endeavors, which include producing music and designing clothing for his Milkcrate clothing collection. At the age of 10, LaCrate began experimenting with DIY culture. LaCrate began DJing at Baltimore nightclubs, house parties, writing graffiti and even started making custom t-shirts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Samirs Theme feat. Debonair Samir - (3:14) - 29 plays
- Low Bee - Hollertronix Remix - (0:30) - 10 plays
- Super Freekz - (3:18) - 12 plays
- Just Like that Bassss - (3:39) - 5 plays
- Kids Stuff Pt. 1 feat. Da Kids - (3:09) - 5 plays
- Tear It Up - (3:27) - 10 plays
- Get Um Girl - (1:38) - 5 plays
- A Milly Dubsteps - (1:30) - 4 plays
- Kick A Few Ho's - (2:00) - 6 plays
- Supahead feat. Amanda Blank - (3:02) - 4 plays