31 Shouts - 51,944 Scrobbles
Aaron Freeman (aka Gene Ween) is an American musician and a founding member of the experimental alternative rock group Ween. Freeman, along with childhood friend Dean Ween (aka Mickey Melchiondo), started the group in the mid-1980s. Freeman announced his departure from Ween in 2012, shortly after releasing Marvelous Clouds, his first solo album.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsConvert discretion in a hotel room
Ain't it always the same
Another gig now, got an achin' head
And I'm back on display
Ain't no thing though, all the fans agree, we killed it tonight
- The English And Western Stallion - (3:20) - 835 plays
- Black Bush - (2:54) - 704 plays
- El Shaddai - (4:24) - 615 plays
- Gimme One More - (4:55) - 556 plays
- More Than The World - (2:59) - 601 plays
- Golden Monkey - (5:14) - 501 plays
- As I Love My Own - (3:11) - 441 plays
- All The Way To China - (3:59) - 482 plays
- (For A While I Couldn't) Play My Guitar Like A Man - (4:47) - 567 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online