Aardtmann op Vuurtopberg
0 Shouts - 11,189 Scrobbles
The dark and rainy climate of the Eastern parts of the Netherlands is a good inspiration for these two. Donned with sunglasses, they shun even the faintest watery sunlight, for nothing unnatural should disturb them in making music only played and created in shadowy places.Read More...
Their sound is a warm and fuzzy, yet dark and depressive one. Slow, droning bass lines are interleaved with simple, yet effective keyboard compositions.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Entering Enthralling Ether - 2,285 plays
- Distant Views of Monolithic Images - 1,774 plays
- Enchanting Grey Landscapes - 1,304 plays
- Æons of Æsthetic Æries (Ærobic Ægis) - 1,310 plays
- My Throne, Looking over the Kingdom of DOOM - 1,007 plays
- Rundgang um die transzendentale Säule der Singularität - 910 plays
- The Polyencephalic Process - 564 plays
- 0000 0001 - 307 plays
- 0000 0011 - 300 plays
- 0000 0010 - 323 plays