Aardtmann op Vuurtopberg
0 Shouts - 11,111 Scrobbles
The dark and rainy climate of the Eastern parts of the Netherlands is a good inspiration for these two. Donned with sunglasses, they shun even the faintest watery sunlight, for nothing unnatural should disturb them in making music only played and created in shadowy places.Read More...
Their sound is a warm and fuzzy, yet dark and depressive one. Slow, droning bass lines are interleaved with simple, yet effective keyboard compositions.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Entering Enthralling Ether - 2,270 plays
- Distant Views of Monolithic Images - 1,766 plays
- Enchanting Grey Landscapes - 1,295 plays
- Æons of Æsthetic Æries (Ærobic Ægis) - 1,303 plays
- My Throne, Looking over the Kingdom of DOOM - 1,001 plays
- Rundgang um die transzendentale Säule der Singularität - 903 plays
- The Polyencephalic Process - 560 plays
- 0000 0001 - 303 plays
- 0000 0011 - 296 plays
- 0000 0010 - 314 plays