Aardtmann op Vuurtopberg
0 Shouts - 11,125 Scrobbles
The dark and rainy climate of the Eastern parts of the Netherlands is a good inspiration for these two. Donned with sunglasses, they shun even the faintest watery sunlight, for nothing unnatural should disturb them in making music only played and created in shadowy places.Read More...
Their sound is a warm and fuzzy, yet dark and depressive one. Slow, droning bass lines are interleaved with simple, yet effective keyboard compositions.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Entering Enthralling Ether - 2,271 plays
- Distant Views of Monolithic Images - 1,768 plays
- Enchanting Grey Landscapes - 1,296 plays
- Æons of Æsthetic Æries (Ærobic Ægis) - 1,306 plays
- My Throne, Looking over the Kingdom of DOOM - 1,003 plays
- Rundgang um die transzendentale Säule der Singularität - 904 plays
- The Polyencephalic Process - 560 plays
- 0000 0001 - 304 plays
- 0000 0011 - 296 plays
- 0000 0010 - 317 plays