Aardtmann op Vuurtopberg
0 Shouts - 11,097 Scrobbles
The dark and rainy climate of the Eastern parts of the Netherlands is a good inspiration for these two. Donned with sunglasses, they shun even the faintest watery sunlight, for nothing unnatural should disturb them in making music only played and created in shadowy places.Read More...
Their sound is a warm and fuzzy, yet dark and depressive one. Slow, droning bass lines are interleaved with simple, yet effective keyboard compositions.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Entering Enthralling Ether - 2,269 plays
- Distant Views of Monolithic Images - 1,763 plays
- Enchanting Grey Landscapes - 1,294 plays
- Æons of Æsthetic Æries (Ærobic Ægis) - 1,302 plays
- My Throne, Looking over the Kingdom of DOOM - 1,000 plays
- Rundgang um die transzendentale Säule der Singularität - 902 plays
- The Polyencephalic Process - 558 plays
- 0000 0001 - 303 plays
- 0000 0011 - 296 plays
- 0000 0010 - 314 plays