8 Shouts - 2,081 Scrobbles
Aar Maanta moved from his native Somalia to the UK in the late 1980's due to the civil war. As a lone child in a new country he turned to music for comfort absorbing many genres including pop, rock, hip hop, RnB and house. He now produces an eclectic mix of styles blended with traditional Somali music. Aar Maanta's first notable performance was in July 2006 at Rise: London United the UK's largest multi-cultural festival.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Keenee Gardaran (Live) - (4:38) - 22 plays
- Deeqa (feat. Maciek Pysz) - (3:48) - 6 plays
- Hiddo & Dhaqan - (3:40) - 10 plays
- Go Doomey - (3:45) - 7 plays
- Asalamu Alaykum - (3:12) - 10 plays
- Ifraax - (3:35) - 8 plays
- Dhadhami - (4:38) - 6 plays
- Deeqa - (4:58) - 11 plays
- Maanta - (3:58) - 6 plays
- Somalia Hanoolaato - (2:58) - 6 plays