8 Shouts - 2,092 Scrobbles
Aar Maanta moved from his native Somalia to the UK in the late 1980's due to the civil war. As a lone child in a new country he turned to music for comfort absorbing many genres including pop, rock, hip hop, RnB and house. He now produces an eclectic mix of styles blended with traditional Somali music. Aar Maanta's first notable performance was in July 2006 at Rise: London United the UK's largest multi-cultural festival.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Qalbiga (feat. Jihaan Jalaqsan) - (4:14) - 11 plays
- Keenee Gardaran (Live) - (4:38) - 18 plays
- Asalamu Alaykum - (3:12) - 15 plays
- Hiddo & Dhaqan - (3:40) - 11 plays
- Deeqa - (4:58) - 18 plays
- Deeqa (feat. Maciek Pysz) - (3:48) - 6 plays
- Dhadhami - (4:38) - 8 plays
- Go Doomey - (3:45) - 8 plays
- Maanta - (3:58) - 6 plays
- Ifraax - (3:35) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online