2,180 Shouts - 23,145,547 Scrobbles
André Tanneberger aka ATB (born February 26, 1973 in Freiberg, Saxony, Germany) is a DJ, musician, and producer of trance, ambient and progressive house music. Among his most famous songs is “9pm (Till I Come)”, which topped the charts in the United Kingdom in 1998 and is widely regarded as the UK’s first Trance number one. The track features a guitar riff which became hugely popular. This guitar sound, which he accidentally found while experimenting with a new producing deck, became the trademark of his early hits.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ecstasy - (3:34) - 37,658 plays
- Don't Stop - (4:58) - 16,192 plays
- Marrakech - (3:43) - 12,122 plays
- Lyrics9pm (Till I Come):
Till I Come!
Change it and say 'Till I Come'!
Don't stop...it's the real sound.
- LyricsI've been to all the familiar places
I've been running like a sentence never begun
I've been looking for a way to let you know
I got nothing left to fill the spaces
I got nothing but a sentence coming undone
- 9 PM (Till I Come) - (4:00) - 9,727 plays
- The Summer - (3:40) - 8,770 plays
- Face to Face - (3:22) - 10,215 plays
- You're Not Alone - (1:58) - 7,907 plays
- Here With Me - (5:13) - 7,349 plays