ART OF INFINITY
21 Shouts - 11,972 Scrobbles
The ART OF INFINITY Story In October 1996, Thorsten Sudler-Mainz and Thorsten Rentsch travelled to a house on the Dutch coast. In their luggage they were carrying a recording studio, a selection of instruments and the vision of a new and unique project called ART OF INFINITY. This proved to be the foundation stone for the debut album New Horizon released in 2000. The two masterminds of ART OF INFINITY are musicians and producers who realise and supplement their ideas and concepts by adding guest musicians.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Passing The Pulsar - (5:55) - 10 plays
- Raum und Zeit - (2:47) - 11 plays
- The Flow Of Time - (4:44) - 11 plays
- Cosmic Rain - (5:12) - 13 plays
- Drift Upon The Sky - (14:15) - 10 plays
- All Galaxies Sun - (2:20) - 6 plays
- Utopia - (0:59) - 9 plays
- Utopia (Edit) - (7:27) - 7 plays
- Arena - (6:49) - 10 plays
- Ocean in Space - (4:24) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online