413 Shouts - 372,738 Scrobbles
AIDS Wolf embrace the hate. If they can't draw you in, they will make you run away cursing and bitching. Their songs speak to the terminally alienated, the relentlessly negative, the inherently repugnant. The Montréal trio (two guitars, drums and insane warbling) formed in early 2003, to the protestations of most of humanity. Since the beginning, they've sought to live the life: to practice complete aesthetic immersion, create music in some form every day, and live healthfully to facilitate their creative endeavors, no vacations allowed.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We Multiply - (1:48) - 314 plays
- Spit Tastes Like Metal - (2:03) - 317 plays
- Cities Of Glass - (2:10) - 276 plays
- Chinese Roulette - (1:20) - 221 plays
- Panty Mind - (2:04) - 225 plays
- Gnarly Tooth - (2:23) - 220 plays
- Tied-Up In Paper - (2:13) - 210 plays
- Vampire King - (1:51) - 172 plays
- Down, Holy Ground - (2:34) - 174 plays
- Opposing Walls - (1:32) - 159 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online