414 Shouts - 376,444 Scrobbles
AIDS Wolf embrace the hate. If they can't draw you in, they will make you run away cursing and bitching. Their songs speak to the terminally alienated, the relentlessly negative, the inherently repugnant. The Montréal trio (two guitars, drums and insane warbling) formed in early 2003, to the protestations of most of humanity. Since the beginning, they've sought to live the life: to practice complete aesthetic immersion, create music in some form every day, and live healthfully to facilitate their creative endeavors, no vacations allowed.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spit Tastes Like Metal - (2:03) - 342 plays
- We Multiply - (1:48) - 381 plays
- Cities Of Glass - (2:10) - 296 plays
- Chinese Roulette - (1:20) - 249 plays
- Panty Mind - (2:04) - 256 plays
- Gnarly Tooth - (2:23) - 254 plays
- Vampire King - (1:51) - 184 plays
- Tied-Up In Paper - (2:13) - 188 plays
- Opposing Walls - (1:32) - 179 plays
- M.T.I. - (2:32) - 158 plays